From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Colleen Modra
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 12:34 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] seedlings

Now we're past the totally frantic time of year, I can start to review some of my seedlings.

Here's some crosses that I did at Suttons First year bloom

H246 Brides Blush x Erotic Touch

This one stopped in my tracks the day it first bloomed. 8 buds, huge wide and crisp. several other nice yellow - golds from the cross but this is the best.

H245 Bride's Blush x Society Page.

Lovely white with soft pink beard, high bud count but a bit easily damaged.

H242 Awesome Blossom x Silver City

Great bud count, very wide and crisp.

Getting very nice stuff out of Brides Blush and Silver City

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia

Recent Activity