Test and such

  • Subject: Test and such
  • From: "Kent Appleberry" <appleb@cut.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:43:37 -0000

I get bounced off this list after a couple days no matter how many times I
unbounce, so I haven't kept up very well. Anyway, this is to see if I can
send messages with this account. If so, I'll try posting some photos.

I posted a few last year, half of which were misidentified, so I hope people
will keep an eye on that. I get my irises largely from small growers, the
iris society sale, and the amazing generosity of others, so there are bound to
be some slips from that, along with me possibly mixing up an ID.

So, off this goes, and we'll see ...

Sanpete County, Utah
zone 4/5, about 6,000 feet up
snow on ground, no visible iris activity except on my computer screen

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good