Re: seedlings

  • Subject: Re: seedlings
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:40:49 +0100

Hello Colleen,
I'm happy to know you've been successful with using  Abbey Chant's pollen !
I got 2 pods on the plant itself  ( with Stingray and Pagan Pink), but i had given up any hope  for using it's pollen.
I will try again in May, now i know YOU ' ve  managed !
Thanks for the tip!
PS : Abbey Road has never rebloomed here.
who, like Betty, could die (or kill...)  for a repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer!
     zone 7 - Nederland