Re: Re: Huck Finn - photo

  • Subject: Re: Re: Huck Finn - photo
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 09:32:10 +0100

Bill, i'm awfully sorry i blocked your system for so long!
Tthe two first messages came back to me with only one picture.
Don't know why.

And i didn't realise that 134 KB were too big for 3 pictures.
Thought messages souldn't excede 200Kb.

Maybe the rules sould be changed then, and only one picture of less than 50Kb should be sent at a time?

Loïc