Re: [SPAM] Your Heart's Desire #5 - close up 2

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Your Heart's Desire #5 - close up 2
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:41:09 -0800 (PST)

Linda, It really looks like someone dipped the edges in glitter.
Jan in Chatsworth

Linda Smith <irisgrower@cableone.net> wrote:
 Looks like wet caramelized (lightly) brown sugar just oozing. Very pretty.
 In the picture it almost looks too moist to be flaky. Someone will come up w a term I'm sure if there isn't one already.
Thanks for the pix. !!
Linda in CW AZ