TB: Iris Pedigrees

  • Subject: TB: Iris Pedigrees
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:50:37 -0800 (PST)

I have been working on putting my pedigrees on line so that they can be shared.  There are only a few at this point, but I will add more as I have time.
Here's the link
Let me know if you find errors or if you experience formatting problems.  I didn't use any program to generate this unfortunately, no getting your hopes up on that.  The information is just typed into a webpage template.
Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE
where the seeds ought to have had enough chilling by now -- haven't they?  : )