  • Subject: Re: OT 2008 CONVENTION
  • From: Sandy Ives <rives@rogers.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 13:58:02 -0500 (EST)

Maureen and I will be, but not the kids.
We got a week of 'free' baby-sitting from my sister as a Xmas present, and we will need the vacation by that time.
In the meantime, I am on the lookout for decent iris clump shots and spike shots for a January JT session.  Like most here, I have enough bloom shots to fill a 60gB drive, but only enough clump shots for a 3.5 floppy.
Also, shots illustrating faults - especially sequencing problems.  I know most of us do not take pictures of faults, but that is what is best for JT!
Sandy Ives in Ottawa

Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe