HYB IB Pink Pele X TB

  • Subject: HYB IB Pink Pele X TB
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 23:01:12 +0100

Pink Pele is VERY fertile as a pod parent.
I've had many seeds with SDB pollen, but since the challenge seems to be IBXTB crosses, here are my results with he TBs:
From my 2006 cross (Pink Pele X Cruise to Autumn) i got 20 seeds.
germinationwise, it's another story....but still, i've got 3 seedlings !
2007 crosses on Pink Pele gave
13 seeds from Blazing Sunrise,
14 seeds from Sweetly Sung,
20 from Romantic Evening,