Re: Re:HYB IB Pink Pele X TB

  • Subject: Re: Re:HYB IB Pink Pele X TB
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 08:08:29 +0100

Hello Sandy,
Sorry to hear you didn't get lucky this time with Pink Pele, but you won' t deter my determination...
As Keith Keppel said in his 2006 catalogue :"(... but for those of us with a gambling addiction, what better pastime for playing the odds?"
Have a look at this link about the odds at Lottery:
and you will see that, even with Pink Pele, my chances are far more better than the lottery odds :
"If one person purchases 50 Lotto tickets each week, they will win the jackpot about once every 5,000 years. "
Thanks for the tip about Pink Pele's pollen being fertile!
It will broaden the  field of research...
I still can't get over the colour of it's beard that scream to me across the garden and makes me use it .
Regards to you too,