IRIS FAMILY TREES

  • Subject: IRIS FAMILY TREES
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 05:37:38 -0800

Good morning all and Christian, It was simple enough to enlarge at this end by resetting the size of the .jpg file and using the 'auto adjust photo' tool to lighten the photo for better viewing. I enlarged it to the 1042 x ... size to fit the whole screen.  I am attaching what I have made up for my use. Unfortunately for those not running Excel software they cannot access it. I can also attach photos in the appropriate places on the tree, of the iris and its descendants.

Francesca