Re: HYB: Luminata seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Luminata seedling
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:37:31 -0800 (PST)

Oh Francelle, that would be a hard one to lose.  With seedlings like that I think I would be repeating that cross until you got one with that color and ruffles that was happy.  Very pretty things from the cross.
Thank you for sharing the seedling pics with us,
Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group