Schreiner Photo Request

Greetings,

Some of you know I run the Schreiner Tribute page on my website.  I'm still looking for quite a few photos, particularly some older and recent ones.  Any donations would gladly be accepted, although I do ask that they be at least 350w x 350h pixels.  Credit will be given for any photographs.

Thanks!

Carlos Ayento
Brighton Park Iris

Admiral Blue 1973