Re:HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses

  • Subject: Re:HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:31:59 -0500

Thanks for putting these seedlings up for all t osee.

I was wondering if these ae all the seedlings from the crosses of just
selected ones.

For example, A010 had 5 pictures yet the numbering of the seedlings
would suggest at least 11 plants bloomed.

Chuck Chapman

HYB  pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !

Posted by: "loic tasquier"
tasquierloic@cs.com

tasquierloic

Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:57 pm (PST)

If you want to fill up time during this ever so long
winter, you can have a look at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/loic_tasquier/sets/ where i have put ALL
my seedling from the 2005 crosses.

There is more room on Flickr than on the website.

I will start to put the 2006 crosses now.

Takes quite some time, but what the hell!

I've even put the ones that have disappeared on the compost heap.

Loïc

-