Fw: Re: HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !

  • Subject: Fw: Re: HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:48:01 +0100

oops, the better cross is  A115, (not A125).
these are the pods i got from A115B, most seeds i gave away last fall:
pod pol fro for seeds given
adobe rose A115B=liaison x easter time
x betty -all9
A108A= perfect interlude x enchanting A115B=liaison x easter time
x bill c-27-bart 16-bianka 16
A107E= cerf-volant x liaison A115B=liaison x easter time
xx jim-28-kathy-27
pod pol fro for seeds given
A115B=liaison x easter time negra modelo

A115B=liaison x easter time A107E= cerf-volant x liaison
xx moi 25-bart 25
These are the pods i got from the A105D
pod pol fro for seeds given
A105D= pink attraction x liaison slapstick
xx kathy-21-rosemary-21