Re: Re: HYB: pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:33:17 +0100

A125B hasn't bloomed yet, it will be a surprise!
there are still many seedlings from the 2005 crosses that will have their maiden bloom this year.
I wish i had started daubing pollen earlier, it takes so long, i might be dead too when sth interesting start to show!
ah! ah! ah!

only A105B is a bit alive, but A105A-C-D-E are dead.

 A115B is dead, but 115A,115C & 115D are alive and growing well!

Loïc