Re: AIS complete TOC available
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: AIS complete TOC available
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 19:15:35 -0800

Janet,

Would it be worth while to put the TOC scans on the AIS website in advance of your update?

If so can you send me Jack's email so I can ask permission?

Thanks

John
On Jan 15, 2010, at 1:28 PM, AISSlides wrote:

He has also provided those to me (Janet Smith) so I can add them to the Index of AIS Bulletins
I am working on.  Thank you Jack Finney!

Janet

P.S.  We will be updating the AIS Website with the updated index soon.