FW: Fw: WELL.......DA........what's goin' on fokes ?
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: FW: Fw: WELL.......DA........what's goin' on fokes ?
  • From: "Karl" <kbecker95@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 18:25:04 -0600

KARL BECKER

----------

Subject: FW: WELL.......DA........what's goin' on fokes ?

&n! bsp;

It's the fiducial cliff folks...................look it up....it's not a fiscal problem for b! ut ...only the FEDERAL RESERVE BASTARDS...We need our own trea! sury department.  They created this dilemma to devalue your savings and investments because they won't have to pay you in REAL dollars for what you saved all of

your working life for.  It is unmitigated rape by the major banking institutions run by the federal reserve members. When inflation hits........you will figure it out.

Woodrow Wilson admitted that he screwed up after he let these crooks in the door.  Read this history if you really give a shit !!!

FROM ONE HAPPY SENIOR CITIZEN

When will we get our head out of  our ass and get rid of both the republicans and the democrates
 and get America back to where it was. Honesty, integrity.

Obama just gave congress a raise in there salary what a! bunch of  B, S..

!

Subject: Well? who is worried about the fiscal cliff?

Well?

Republicans

And

   DEMOCRATES

We read all the jokes and forward the good ones but I just wonder who will pass this one on.

How about you sending it on and back to me if you got the guts to do so.

I am and just wonder how many I will get back?

AND very happy to be of the 1%.

Someone please tell me what the HELL's! wrong with

All the people that run this country!!!!!!

Both

Democrats and Republicans

We're "broke"

And can't help

Our own!

Seniors,

Veterans,

Orphans,

Homeless,

Etc.,???????????

In the last years we have provided direct cash aid to

Hamas - 351 M,

Libya 1.45 B,

Egypt - 397 M,

Mexico - 622 M,

Russia - 380 M,

Haiti - 1.4 B,

Jordan - 463 M,

Kenya - 816 M,

Sudan - 870 M,

Nigeria - 456 M,

Uganda - 451 M,

Congo - 359 M,

Ethiopia - 981 M,

Pakistan - 2 B,

South Africa - 566 M,

Senegal - 698 M,

Mozambique - 404 M,

Zambia - 331 M,

Kazakhstan - 304 M,

Iraq - 1.08 B,

Tanzania - 554 M,

With literally Billions of Dollars and they still hate us!!!!

Our retired seniors

Living on a 'fixed income'

Receive no aid

Nor do they get any breaks while our government
And religious organizations pour
Hundreds of Billions
Of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food
To Foreign Countries!

We have
Hundreds of adoptable
Children who are shoved aside

To make room for

The adoption of

Foreign ! orphans.

AMERICA: a country where we have

Homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without needed medication and mentally ill without treatment -etc.

YET.......................

They have

A 'Benefit'
For the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations,

Ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Imagine if
The *GOVERNMENT*

Gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries.

Sad isn't it?

99% of people won't have the guts to forward this.

I'm one of the 1% --

I Just Did =

<WELL.email>