Re: Re: Sleepwalker iris
  • Subject: Re: Re: Sleepwalker iris
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:24:31 -0800

My note says Sleepwalker but I am willing to bet my friend is looking for Street Walker.
Anyone have a spare????
Janet Smith

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com> wrote:

Jan, I couldn't find SLEEPWALKER in the online registry. Do you have
more information?

Linda Mann

Janet Smith
AIS Coordinator, Calendar, Digital Programs/Slides, Image/Photo, Photo Contest
Fresno Iris Society, Secretary 2013
P O Box 1585
Coarsegold, CA 93614-1585
559-683-0447 (home and fax)