Re: Iris Name?

If you would like I could post the photo to the ID forum on the HIPS
website (historic iris nuts! join us!). Some of the members are gurus -
we recognize the dangers of ID by web photo but some know their irises
so well that process of elimination all factors considered goes a long way.

you can look a the general website here but you need to be a member to
access the forums