Re: NOID yellow - help with ID
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: NOID yellow - help with ID
  • From: "dpmallen tds.net" <dpmallen@tds.net>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 11:22:51 -0500

Thanks to all for the replies.  I just had an email from the person that asked me to help identify, and that iris did not re-bloom and it was acquired in 1983, so it could not be Total Recall (sorry I did not have that info earlier).  Perhaps Lemon Lyric?

It is problematic and probably futile to back track I know, but it is fun to put a name to a face...Cheers, Peggy