Re: NOID yellow - help with ID
  • Subject: Re: NOID yellow - help with ID
  • From: iris <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 08:05:43 -0800

I am certain that this is not Joyce Terry. I grow Joyce Terry and with certainty I can say that it is not.

Bonnie in Ca. where we finally got some rain.
Here is a photo of Total Recall.

Janet Smith
AIS Coordinator, Calendar, Digital Programs/Slides, Image/Photo, Photo Contest
Fresno Iris Society, Secretary 2014
P O Box 1585
Coarsegold, CA 93614-1585
559-683-0447 (home and fax)