From: Linda Mann lmann@lock-net.com [iris-photos] <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
To: iris-photos <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Jan 11, 2015 6:49 am
Subject: [iris-photos] REB: winter dreams.... [1 Attachment]

For the second time since I've been using Imm as a parent, I have a
bumper crop of seedlings. The first time was with Celebration Song as
pollen parent, and I've used 5 of those 45 seedlings extensively, plus
another 3+ now and then.

This is the pollen parent of the current crop of 45 seedlings (more to
come). It's (brown:(Final Episode x (Tea Leaves x Matrix))) X
((15:(Immortality x Celebration Song) x (Golden Apple x Crystal
Glitters) x Gypsy Lord).

I hope I got all those () in the right places...

Spring was maiden bloom for the pollen parent cross - no rebloom so far,
but nice height, branching.

Linda Mann