RE: Re: [iris] Sad News

Maybe next summer I can trade you for some Baltic.

From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:33 AM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re: [iris] Sad News

Hey Charlie,

Yes, I have a nice collection of Hal's irises, one of them including 'Baltic Star'.

Message me offlist if you'd like.

Adam Cordes

President, Mio Irisarians

Region 6, USDA Zone 4 (and a half... :-)

Hillman, Michigan

On Mon, 12 Jan 2015 19:46:51 -0800, "'Charley Kearns' kcf@verizon.net [iris-photos]" <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I really liked Halâs iris âBaltic Starâ.

Somehow it has disappeared from my garden.

Does anyone grow this one?

Charley Kearns

Los Gatos, CA