AIS Bulletin Advertising

I am passing along a message from Ron Killingsworth, AIS Bulletin Advertising Editor.

Please note that the cut off date for display advertising in the Spring 2016 issue of IRISES is Feb 15, 2016. I plan to enforce this cut off so if you want an ad in the Spring 2016 issue, I suggest you get busy. Late request to have display ads in an issue cause me headaches and cause layout problems for the editor. A cut off date is a cut off date.

SO, please, if you plan to advertise pay attention to cut off dates. They are there for a reason.
See page 45 of the Fall 2015 issue for more info about advertising and cut off dates or contact me at:

We appreciate your advertising dollars that support IRISES but we also appreciate your regard for suspense dates.

Ron Killingsworth, Advertising Editor, IRISES

John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536