[PHOTO] Ribbed Leaf Iris | Thu, 21 Jan 1999 19:10:50" />

[PHOTO] Ribbed Leaf Iris

I have a Iris I am trying to get some guesses on it's ID. I know that it
was incorrectly labeled .It is about 33" to 34"  TB  a med . bloomer time

I consistently has ribbed leaves , most of them more blunt than the ones in
the picture. If you will notice the leaf one third of the way from the
left, the one with leafspot near the tip. This one is more like most of the

I have seen this ribbing on new leaves, on other iris, but it smoothes out
on them. Some of its leaves will smooth out some, but not all.

I like this Iris and would think about using it to breed . I has been a
super grower and bloomer for years.

Michael D Greenfield
zone 5b

<<< /mage/pjpeg: Unrecognized >>>