Sent: Monday, July 03, 2000 12:42 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] CULT: Unknown Iris

I got this at a garden center this spring. I has grown very well, but did
not bloom.

It was labeled " Dragonfly ", which is a SIB, which this is not. The
rhizome looks like a TB.  The thickness of leaves is much thiner than a TB,
and different color and texture.

Any ideas? I am wondering if is hardy.

Mike Greenfield
redear@infinet.com