[PHOTO] RE:CULT: Unknown Iris | Sun, 2 Jul 2000 17:59:45" />

[PHOTO] RE:CULT: Unknown Iris

Sorry about the first photo. New camera and I am not that computer smart.

I tried to reduce size of file and didn't save it as a J-PEG.

Here is another try.

Mike Greenfield
SW Ohio Zone 5b
Free Worldwide Calling with Firetalk!