[PHOTO] A winter-blooming bub | Thu, 6 Jul 2000 01:39:14" />

[PHOTO] A winter-blooming bub

Hi folks,

Well, we were out at the garden yesterday and noticed a 1996 seedling in bloom.

Today we went back out to the garden and Bernard took his new digital camera with him so that we could share the bloom time with you all.

The parentage is Spring Tapestry x Rokki Rockwell and it's seedling No. 53/96-B.  See what you think. We quite like it.

Cheers for now,
Where mid winter (14th July) is only a few days away!
Visit our website at http://www.pip.com.au/~irishaven

where you set the price

Binary data