[PHOTO] SPEC: Versicolor: Wild | Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:26:37" />

[PHOTO] SPEC: Versicolor: Wild

Here is one of the last wild Versicolors to bloom in a nearby
local stand. The form and color are fairly typical. There were far
fewer flowers than last summer at the two nearby stands I visited.
I have not kept track of these stands closely for long enough to
know if there is a regular pattern of production of flowers and
seed pods one year alternating with production of fan material
the following year.

Dan Mason   zone 3, NW Ontario
dmason@rainyriver.lakeheadu.ca

LOW RATE, NO WAIT!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates
as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6629/0/_/503733/_/963422771/

Binary data