Re: Vesper #4

Ooops...those totally came out in the wrong order, but I guess you folks
can sort that out for yourselves.

In case you were wondering, the first photo (pardich.jpg) was taken in full
shade, which is why the colors look so awful.  The other photos are washed
out because the sun was shining on the flowers, but not on the background.

Speaking of backgrounds, you can see my grubby paws in some of the photos,
and the orange flowers are Calendulas (pot marigolds) officinalis, and the
other thing is a weed/vine creeping up my Vesper Iris bloom stalk.  Anyway,
I'm done sending photos for the night!  Sorry about all that.....

Also take a look at how these flowers die... they corkscrew around
themselves... very nifty!  A good photo is Vesper#3 for this.  The
Blackberry Lilies do the same thing (but they are orange).

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6
http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html

Need a credit card?
Instant Approval and 0% intro APR with Aria!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7101/0/_/503733/_/964220519/