IB: seeking photo for SINISTER DESIRE (Black, 1998)

I am donating some rhizomes of this iris to our club auction and I really
need a picture of it to go with the description.  I photographed it when it
bloomed but the photo I took certainly would NOT entice anyone to want to bid
on it.  :-)

If you have one and can share it I would appreciate it. The photo would ONLY
be used for this purpose.  You can contact me privately.  Thank you!

Linda Doffek
West Bend WI    Zone 5
Member AIS, MIS, TBIS, and Wisconsin Iris Society VP

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive chemistry