Re: TB: Blue Sapphire

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Blue Sapphire
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 21:13:38 -0700

laetitia munro wrote:

> Blue Sapphire (Schreiner 1953). This is one of my all time favorites. To me,
> its just so 'classic' in form and color. I guess thats why it won the Dykes.
> Laetitia

It didn't just win the Dykes. It was the dominant iris on the TB
symposium
for many years; it just dropped off a couple year ago.

Your taste is exquisite -- meaning it agrees with mine. It was the
greatest
light blue for years. Silverado could at least kinda take its place.

Gerry
--
mailto:gerrysnyder@mediaone.net
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP