Re: PHOTO: Winds of Change

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: Winds of Change
  • From: Foley Martin <emjfoley@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 18:47:31 -0700 (PDT)

Got Winds of Change from Winterberry Garden's 1999 catalog. Bloomed in 2000, but not in 2001, so do not have a digital photo of it. Can not find an online picture of it. Here is the description from the Winterberry catalog, "Hager 1993 - Rebloom zone 8 ruffled and fluted light sky blue with white beards. Price in 1999 was $7, if still available from same location price is probably less.

Regards, Martin, Birmingham Mi, Zone 4

  alhbee@aol.com wrote:

Does anyone have a photo or can direct me to a site that shows Winds of
Change? I really don't have too much info on hybridizer. It is a rebloomer.
Lacking this does anyone know if it is for sale. I have struck out on all my

Al B.
zone 7 NOVA

Do You Yahoo!?