Re: Jan Elizabeth

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Jan Elizabeth
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 01 20:39:01 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., lmmunro@h... wrote:
> To Laurie:
>   Do you know where one can buy JAN ELIZABETH?

No, I'm afraid I don't.  An internet friend purchased JE from a local
iris club sale a couple years ago and kindly shared a couple rzs with me
last year.  Unfortunately, each of our rzs has only grown a single
increase.  She attended the same club sale just last weekend, but there
were no JE rzs to be found this year.  If anyone does know where more of
this cv can be acquired, I'd love to know.  I have 4 sisters and a mother
who would love to add her to their gardens as well.

zone 3b northern MN - clay soil