[PHOTO] Royal Chant | Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:28:01" />

[PHOTO] Royal Chant

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Royal Chant
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 01 09:26:04 -0000

ROYAL CHANT (Paul Black, 1986) TB rebloomer

Rebloom reported in OK.

No matter how many times I photographed RC and under how many different
conditions, I was never able to capture its truly remarkable beauty and
rich saturation of deep wine red color.  I kept going back to it time and
time again.  It played so beautifully in every light (or lack thereof) Ma
Nature had to offer.

zone 3b northern MN - clay soil