Re: Royal Chant

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Royal Chant
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 01 12:56:47 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., "brice rose" <iris@s...> wrote:
> Laurie you're killing me with your pictures!  Just when I thought my
> ordering was done!! More iris than soil! Seriously, Thank you so much!! They
> truly are beautiful, and I love how you include more than 1 shot of each
> picture. Please keep them coming. It is my summer time iris fix.

I'm so glad you're enjoying them, Brice, and you have my most humble
apologies for causing you to keep ordering more irises. ... Strike that.
I make no apologies.  ;-)  Now if I could just get the growers to pay me
a commission each time one of my pics inspires a sale for them ...  LOL!

Unfortunately, I am nearing the end of both the alphabet and my iris pics
for 2001.  I still have a couple more days of TB pics, a few dwarf/median
pics I never got around to posting earlier, and a few beardless pics.  I
also have some unknowns that I'd love help with, but I think I'll save
them till later this fall when listers are no longer so busy in their
gardens.  I'd like to develop lists of possible identities for each one
that I can spend time researching this winter.  I will also eventually
create pages on my Shadowood website for all my iris pics - another long
northern winter project.

Till the morrow ...

zone 3b northern MN - clay soil