Re: ADMIN: Archive Problems

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ADMIN: Archive Problems
  • From: "sdkeller" <sdkeller@fcc.net>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 17:06:56 -0400

I could not connect to either site with your links. I use Internet Explorer
Error message was:

<<The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then
click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Entity, EntityRef, PI, Notation names, or NMToken cannot contain a colon.
Line 36, Position 16

<?IS10744:arch xhtml

I was able to get in through the http://www.mallorn.com/ front door and
access the archives.