Re: ADMIN: Archive Problems

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ADMIN: Archive Problems
  • From: Martin Foley <emjfoley@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 16:53:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all, Cathy,

Clicking on the My Computer icon, then opening the C:/drive, then opening Program Files, then opening the Internet Explorer folder, right clicking on the IEXPLORE icon, then clicking on Properties, finally clicking on Vesion..... Am able to confirm that with Internet Explorer version 5.50.4134.100 was able to access the archives with no problem.

Regards, Martin, Birmingham Mi, sunny 85 with next to no humidity, Zone 5