pics needed

  • Subject: [iris-photos] pics needed
  • From: "R.J. Baynum" <cyberphoenix@qwestonline.com>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 15:09:12 -0500

well today I am planting finally the Irises I got from the Iris sale at a local
nursery from a local Iris growers group to raise funds.
Theses are the ones I got, mainly  for a different color the the common Lav. ones
Help was not that good in selecting let alone tagged that well, so I could read
what color they were. and there was so many I did not know where to start.. I am
not sure if these are bearded or not.
anyway..
this list is as follows... which what was written on the leaves, along with color
on some..

Dusky challenger    Drk Purple

Annie Gaddie   pink/wine

Tassalena    orange/yellow

Anna Cook    orange plicate

Honkey Tonk blues

Lady Friend    Rose

Erlene Rieheson     pink self ( what does self mean?)

Misty Lady      Lavender

Breakers        med. blue

Conjduration

Ann Murry