Re: thanks for virus warning, should be clean now

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: thanks for virus warning, should be clean now
  • From: "Ellen Gallagher" <ellengalla@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:57:56 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., "R.J. Baynum" <cyberphoenix@q...> wrote:

> see? I am not crazy after all..

That is not my call. :) Seriously, I just checked with the store and
it is an up-to-date Norton. I use a Mac platform and when there was a
"worm' on another list - my Norton refused to open the attachment.
That was a serious prob. and I was unaffected.

I am not worried in the slightest and since Brice didn't find it in
his either. I do not send any attachments to any lists.

Ellen G.