[PHOTO] Re: Codicil | Thu, 12 Jul 2001 06:30:09" />

[PHOTO] Re: Codicil

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Codicil
  • From: William Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 06:30:05 -0500

Brice, Randy, Laurie,

You are all too kind.....

Brice, I know what you mean. My want list has definitely lengthened in the
months since I joined this list. Sugar Blues and Epicenter both elbowed their
way onto in the last few days :-)

Here's Codicil which bloomed nicely for me this year for the first time. Short
stalks, but nice blooms.

Bill Wells