[PHOTO] Re: OT: Fractal: was Re: Champagne Elegance | Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:50:35" />

[PHOTO] Re: OT: Fractal: was Re: Champagne Elegance

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: OT: Fractal: was Re: [iris-photos] Champagne Elegance
  • From: "Aunty Pear" <auntypear@iprimus.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:17:31 +1000

Hello, Christopher.

I have used your photo and here what I came up with. Talking about hats off,
without your flowers guys, it would not be the same. I am in total owe of
all of you.

Christopher, if you have a website, I can make a link to your page. And one
silly question, what name would you like me to put about your photo?
It does deserve some recognition.

Cheers,

Aunty Pear