Comp: [Fwd: [eGs] AOL email fix]

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Comp: [Fwd: [eGs] AOL email fix]
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:50:34 EDT

In a message dated 7/24/01 4:36:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

<< they would understand that perhaps their list mail problems might be
fixed. >>

      I changed the tag, reserving ADMIN for you.  I was wondering what had
happened, and many speculated that the train wreck and fire in Baltimore
messed up some fiber optics cables.  I am glad that you set the record
straight.  My yahoogroups mail started coming in about 24 hours ago.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think! http://promo2.yahoo.com/sbin/Yahoo!_BusinessNewsletter/survey.cgi