Re: Photo: 2000 Nursery Bed

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Photo: 2000 Nursery Bed
  • From: "Judy Hunt" <judyhunt1@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 12:51:48 -0400

I thought that might be What Again.  It reblooms consistently for us here at the very northern tip of Zone 6.  It seems to be a good performer and a good parent, too.
Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY

Hi Judy.  This nursery bed is half MDB's at one end and SDB's at the closest end.  The SDB is What Again, which rebloomed here last year.  We'll see if it does that again this year.