Re: TB: unknown black red & companions

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: unknown black red & companions
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:35:18 -0400

<Hey, I wish my weeds looked like that!!!  >

<g>  I know I will never get rid of all the weeds, so after years of
selective weeding, I have tons of beautiful daisies (Matricaria) that
bloom at the same time as the irises.  They are mostly between the rows
and do a pretty good job of crowding out the other weeds but have airy
enough foliage that they don't seem to bother the irises here.  Plus
they keep the ladybugs happy while they are hunting aphids on my irises.

Sure do make a tangled mess when they die down in the summer tho!

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Access Your PC from Anywhere - Free Trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/o5uw2C/0ncEAA/Ey.GAA/2gGylB/TM