Re: Re: BOLD LOOK

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: BOLD LOOK
  • From: "Sandra Barss" <bardraj@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 05:22:59 -0500

Hi Linda

They weren't very strong stalks, but for a first year iris they weren't
stunted.  A lot of my irises do not bloom on full height stalks the first
year, but the second year it isn't a problem............so next year will be
a better indication.

I would have to say the jury is still out on this one in that regard, sorry
I could not be of more help.

Sandra
SE Manitoba
Zone 3

>From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
>To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [iris-photos] Re: BOLD LOOK
>Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:03:04 -0400
>
>Did BOLD LOOK bloom on full height stalks?  It was very stunted here.
>Just wondering if that's a characteristic elsewhere.
>
>--
>Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
>American Iris Society web site <http://www.irises.org>
>iris-talk/Mallorn archives: <http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/>