[PHOTO] Dietes Pic | Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:35:06" />

[PHOTO] Dietes Pic

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Dietes Pic
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@attbi.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:28:48 -0700

I got a new digital camera (Canon S40) a few days ago, and have been
wishing I had some iris to photograph, but no rebloom going on.

So, here's an irid. It blooms off and on all year.

Rather pretty, for something that can be plopped in the ground and
ignored for many years.

Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair and Director, Region 15 RVP
in warm, winterless Los Angeles--zone 9b-ish, Sunset 18-19
Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?
Free Love Reading by phone!