[PHOTO] seedling pattern | Fri, 4 Jul 2003 21:21:43" />

[PHOTO] seedling pattern

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] seedling pattern
  • From: Christopher Darlington chris.darlington@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 22:19:10 -0400

This seedling bloomed with a strange pattern, It's almost white/buff
under the beards which is surrounded by a lavender halo with fades to
buff. The falls have a faint yellow green band which is difficult to see
in my poor photo.  Beards are mostly mustard.

Anybody have any ideas how to classify this, it is just a wash ?

I bet that some of you can guess who one of the parents is ;-)

Lafontaine Quebec 4b
Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
Stronger Bones. Seen on TV