[PHOTO] TB:Honey Scoop | Sat, 5 Jul 2003 15:14:06" />

[PHOTO] TB:Honey Scoop

This was the most prolific of the Space Agers this year, except it
couldn't make up it's mind what to do.  All flowers had appandages but
they were a mixture of horns and flounces and things in between.

For a season where the SA's didn't perform, this one was very warmly
welcomed.  This is a much better SKY HOOKS in my opinion.  I hope it's a
good breeder because I made a dozen crosses with it.

Chris
Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM