[PHOTO] TB:DR.NO | Sat, 5 Jul 2003 20:46:37" />

[PHOTO] TB:DR.NO

I didn't think much of this one last year but it certainly won me over
with a stunning performance this Spring.  Stalks were 45 inches, very
sturdy as well.  Bloom was very long  but the horns didn't make an
appearance this year.  I wonder if an extra bit of fertilizer might do
the trick....

Chris
Lafontaine, Quebec 4b
Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM